Introducing Tectonic’s Insight to Action
Insight to Action (i2a) is Tectonic’s own innovative approach to guiding and influencing customer interaction – how they buy, receive services, interact today as well as tomorrow. i2a leverages its own 6-step framework; structured, semi-structured and unstructured behavioral data; world-class business practices; and cutting-edge cloud technologies.i2a can help shape behavior and help answer questions like:
- How can we more effectively influence a customer’s particular path-to-purchase?
- How can we better understand a consumer’s interaction with our product/service to more effectively personalize the product/service for their individual needs?
- How can we better interact with our customers from a customer service perspective?
Why Insights to Action?
According to Forbes, “There are eighty million millennials in America who represents about a fourth of the entire population, with $200 billion in annual buying power. They expect brands to not only be on social networks, but to engage them. 87% of those millennials use between two and three tech devices at least once on a daily basis and 60% are often or always loyal to brands that they currently purchase. The sooner you build a relationship and deep connection with millennials, the better because they will continue to purchase from you as an adult.”
Tectonic believes that in order to stay competitive, companies need to be looking at ways to improve, integrate and personalize the customer’s experience in all outlets – mobile and social channels, web, and email – while focusing on customer retention, acquisition and cross-sell/upsell opportunities. How do you accomplish this? In this age of digital transformation, many companies will need to find innovative and cost-effective ways to store, ingest, and manage incredible amounts of data; prepare to serve the data up to their organization; and build actionable insights that are focused on improving, integrating, and personalizing the customer’s experience. This is all part of our i2a 6-step framework where we focus on building and implementing repeatable solutions that will ultimately grow brand loyalty, increase sales, reduce costs, and drive operational efficiencies. We use this 6-step framework for:
- CMOs who are responsible for driving behavioral changes and maximizing spend and efficiencies
- CIOs who are responsible for helping to enable the CMO vision through personnel, technology, and data
- COOs responsible for product development and service adoption
- CSOs who are driving purchasing
How to Get Started?
Tectonic offers two programs that will kick start your i2a initiatives:
- i2a Assessment: An in-depth assessment of one or more key areas, including current state analysis, future state objectives and requirements, recommendations, benefits analysis, and a corresponding road map with cost/effort estimates.
- Tectonic Shift: An introductory, one-day session to help identify business obstacles that are preventing you from influencing and shaping customer behavior. We’ll share with you how leading companies are addressing those same obstacles and help you to formulate immediate solutions.