CPB100: Google Cloud Platform Big Data & Machine Learning
This 1 day instructor-led class introduces participants to the Big Data & Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. It provides a quick overview of the Google Cloud Platform and a deeper dive of the data processing capabilities.
This class will be taught in English.
This class is intended for:
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Business analysts
It is also suitable for IT decision makers evaluating Google Cloud Platform for use by data scientists.
This class is for people who do the following with big data:
- Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating data for use in analytics
- Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models
- Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
Before attending this course, participants should have roughly one (1) year of experience with one or more of the following:
- A common query language such as SQL
- Extract, transform, load activities
- Data modeling
- Machine learning and/or statistics
- Programming in Python
1 day (8 hours)
What to bring
For this class, please bring:
- Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux)
- Credit Card – you won’t be billed but this is needed to sign up for the free trial
- Photo ID – needed for security
Check back soon for available dates/location/times.