CPB101: Serverless Data Analysis with BigQuery and Cloud Dataflow
This 8 hour instructor led course builds upon the CPB100 (which is a prerequisite). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn how to carry out no-ops data warehousing, analysis and pipeline processing.
This class will be taught in English.
This class is intended for data analysts and data scientists responsible for: analyzing and visualizing big data, implementing cloud-based big data solutions, deploying or migrating big data applications to the public cloud, implementing and maintaining large-scale data storage environments, and transforming/processing big data.
- CPB100 – Google Cloud Platform Big Data & Machine Learning Fundamentals (or equivalent experience)
- Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
- Knowledge of either Python or Java
1 day (8 hours)
What to Bring
For this class, please bring:
- Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux)
- Credit Card – you won’t be billed but this is needed to sign up for the free trial
- Photo ID – needed for security
Check back soon for available dates/location/times.