Big Data Analytics Hands-On Workshop
In this ever-evolving world of business intelligence, everyone is talking, wondering, throwing things together and trying to make sense of Big Data and how to put it to work so that it enables the analytical insights organizations require.
This informative and lab-based session will give you the tools to find the wonders that are awaiting in your data and to stand-up a data visualization lab. No more confusion. No more complexity. No more weeks of hardware and software installations. Let’s just focus on what you do best, interacting WITH your data and producing some data goodness by leveraging easy-to-use, intuitive Big Data management and data visualization tools.
Each attendee will receive an individual “Big Data in the Cloud” environment (provided by Google Cloud Platform) and data visualization tool (provided by Tableau).
What You’ll Learn:
- State of the Big Data Ecosystem (industry adoption and technology stack)
- Introduction to the Google Cloud Platform/Hands-On Ingestion Lab
- Introduction to Google BigQuery/Hands-On Data Insight Lab
- New Face of Analytics and Hands-On Visualization Lab
- Introduction to Google Cloud Dataproc and Demonstration
- Google Cloud Platform Tour
IT directors/managers, business managers and analysts, big data architects, solutions architects, data integration architects and data scientists.
Check back soon for available dates/location/times.