Big Data Analytics Services
Everyone has some sort of offering related to “Big Data Analytics” these days. But, only Tectonic can provide you with end-to-end guidance of a true, full-service Big Data Analytics Consultancy.
Tectonic addresses the gaps between niche players and technology vendors to bring you the full-range of big data and analytics services necessary to ensure your success. With the rapid evolution in technologies and techniques for manipulating data for analytics, combined with the increasingly mission critical nature of actionable insights, having a trusted partner is more valuable and more important than ever before. Our big data and analytics services are structured to help you achieve the greatest value from each stage of your analytics program.
We can also help to ensure that your team has the resources you need to make the most of your Big Data investments. Our resource services include team-based, staff augmentation, contract-to-hire, permanent placement, and on-demand support and project oversight. We’ve spent the last two decades bringing together a nationwide, referral-based network of senior-level strategists, data scientists, data/solutions architects, super analysts, data governance professionals, data integration experts, project/program managers, and mentors.
Our Big Data Expertise
Big Data Specializations
- Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery, Bigtable, Cloud Dataproc, Compute Engine, Dataflow, Datalabs, Datastore, Pub/Sub, Storage
- Salesforce Platform: App Cloud (Force.com/Heroku Enterprise), Community Cloud/Chatter, IOT Cloud/Thunder, Marketing Cloud/Pardot, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Wave Analytics
- Data Insights/Visualization: Alteryx, Google Cloud Datalabs, Qlik, Salesforce.com Wave Analytics, Tableau
- Predictive Tools: Alteryx, R
- Cloud Computing: Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS
- Hadoop Ecosystem: Azkaban, Flume, Hbase, Hive, Hortonworks, Kafka, MapR, Mohad, Pig, Sqoop, Spark, YARN, Zookeeper
- NoSQL Databases: Apache HBase, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB
- ETL Tools: Google Dataflow, Pentaho, SSIS, Talend
We’re Google Cloud Platform Certified!
Businesses are now harnessing the power of Big Data technologies to generate insights and make smarter, faster business decisions. And, if they are struggling to understand the potential for Big Data or think it’s not applicable to their business problems, they can be assured competitors are seizing upon the opportunity and distancing themselves in terms of products, solutions, and time-to-insights.
Along with the Big Data trends, Cloud provides a compelling platform for analytics. The Cloud offers several advantages in terms of on-demand pricing, elasticity to support unpredictable bursting workloads, and rapid time-to-value. Deploying Big Data technologies on Google Cloud Platform provides an unparalleled opportunity to dramatically improve the way to organize, access, analyze, and deliver information. Google Cloud Platform is a set of modular cloud-based services that allow you to create anything from simple websites to complex applications.
At Tectonic, we have invested in providing the guidance you need to embark on this transformational Google Cloud Platform journey. As certified Google Cloud Platform developers, approved big data services provider, and authorized training partner, we have the knowledge and field expertise in delivering Google Cloud Platform services, facilitating technical courses, and coaching developers of all skill-sets.