How to install Salesforce AppExchange tools. Salesforce AppExchange tools are great applications to extend your Salesforce instance.
The AppExchange is full of solutions that allow you to easily add extended capabilities to your Salesforce org. Note that you’ll need the permission “Download AppExchange Packages” to do this. Many organizations will have their Salesforce Administrator or a third party Salesforce Partner like Tectonic assist.
To get started, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Salesforce AppExchange. Do this in a new browser tab. And if you’re not logged in, log in and make sure that your org is connected to your trailblazer.me account.
2. Look for a solution to install.
3. After reading through the app listing, you can select Get It Now.
4. Decide which environment to install the app in. It’s best practice to install and test in a sandbox first, Tectonic can assist.
5. Verify that you agree with the terms and conditions and any other prompts for information.
6. You’ll be redirected to sign in to your org.
7. Now select who the app should be installed for – everyone, admins only, or custom.
8. After a moment, the app installation will be complete and your app will be visible on your list of managed packages.
Salesforce AppExchange tools
Downloading and installing apps from the AppExchange can be tricky. Tectonic is here to help. Contact us today if you need assistance selecting, downloading, or implementing tools from the Salesforce AppExchange.