by Tectonic’s Sean McSkimming
Scenarios of Assorted Levels of Customer Satisfaction – Ensuring Salesforce Customer Satisfaction
Are you having satisfaction issues during or after your Salesforce implementation?
Are you not happy with the Salesforce solution or implementation provided to you?
Or are you seeing low user adoption after the implementation has gone live?
This can be caused by any of the following:
- Poor Requirements Gathering
- Expectations Not Being Met
- Communication Breakdowns
- Failed Implementations
- Hidden Costs
- Lack of Training and Adoption
At Tectonic we take approaches to avoid the causes and effects above. We understand that every Salesforce implementation and initiative is unique, because every customer is unique. Ensuring Salesforce customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
Tectonic has been involved in multiple points of an implementation project to help customers maximize their Salesforce investment. Even if their initial Salesforce experience was not perfect.
We take a simple yet effective approach.
Transparency and Trust are at the core of everything we do for every client. Every interaction with our prospects and our customers is filtered through the lens of transparency and trust.
Customers in flight, whether the project has started or not are given:
- From the start we are open and clear with regards to our approach, our communication, and our management expectations from our internal team and our client.
- No Hard Reset
- We don’t expect our clients to start over and lose valuable time or money. Tectonic recognizes that you have already made an investment in Salesforce and we will leverage everything we can while filling in the holes.
- Proper Discovery
- Tectonic goes back to the basics with a rapid discovery phase including discussions with key stakeholders, end users, and a full review of deliverables ensuring everyone has the same set of expectations.
Live customers who aren’t happy with their current Salesforce solution due to low user adoption or a Salesforce solution that is not meeting their needs are given:
- Tectonic isn’t just an “order taker” offering “fries with that”. We are hired by our clients because of our Salesforce and industry expertise and experience. We bring our expertise, experience, and value to every conversation.
- Clear Pricing
- Tectonic does NOT believe in low balling an estimate just to win the business by providing less-than-desired results. We believe we are competitive in our pricing and our goal is not to issue CR unless they are initiated by the client. We consistently complete our Salesforce work on time and on budget.
- Configuration Deepdive
- Tectonic will perform a detailed analysis and diagnosis of what is driving your post go live issues. Whether that requires a Salesforce health check, technical and functional review, or breakdown of the adoption issues, Tectonic will provide you with a clear path forward.
If your are intrigued by Tectonic’s commitment to customer satisfaction, or perhaps not currently enjoying this level of satisfaction, we would love to talk to you today about your Salesforce implementation.