Salesforce introduces the latest iteration of Einstein, introducing a Conversational AI Assistant to integrate seamlessly into every CRM application and enhance the overall customer experience. The new Einstein Copilot, powered by generative AI, is designed to boost productivity by seamlessly integrating into the workflow. Additionally, organizations can tailor Einstein Copilot to meet their specific business requirements using Einstein Copilot Studio. The inclusion of the Einstein Trust Layer ensures the protection of sensitive data while allowing companies to leverage their trusted data to enhance generative AI responses within the platform.
The reality is every company will undergo an AI transformation to increase productivity, drive efficiency, and deliver incredible customer and employee experiences. With Einstein Copilot and Data Cloud we’re making it easy to create powerful AI assistants and infuse trusted AI into the flow of work across every job, business, and industry. In this new world, everyone can now be an Einstein.Marc Benioff, Chair and CEO, Salesforce
Einstein Copilot is designed to generate reliable and precise recommendations and content for specific tasks such as constructing digital storefronts, crafting custom code, creating data visualizations, and guiding sales associates in closing deals efficiently. Grounded securely with customer data from Salesforce Data Cloud, encompassing customer data, enterprise content, telemetry data, Slack conversations, and other structured and unstructured data, Einstein Copilot ensures informed and accurate decision-making.
In contrast to previous generative AI copilot solutions that operated as separate applications, Einstein Copilot is natively integrated within the world’s leading AI CRM. It taps into data from any Salesforce application, enhancing the generation of more accurate AI-powered recommendations and content. Employing natural language prompts, Einstein Copilot can perform various tasks in sales, service, marketing, commerce, development, Tableau, and industry-specific scenarios:
- Research accounts, prepare for meetings, and automatically update account information in Salesforce.
- Summarize highlights, identify customer sentiment, and extract next steps from video calls.
- Search for specific details in customer calls and auto-generate sales emails aligned with customer context.
- Draft clauses and embed them directly within customer contracts.
- Respond to customers with personalized answers across channels.
- Empower service teams with generative answers to resolve issues faster.
- Auto-summarize support cases and field work orders.
- Generate email copy for marketing campaigns.
- Segment campaigns using Data Cloud.
- Create website landing pages based on consumer preferences.
- Auto-populate customer profiles in Salesforce with contact form data.
- Generate surveys to boost long-term engagement.
- Assist in building digital storefronts and automate catalog data management.
- Create product descriptions, personalized promotions, and SEO metadata.
- Customize storefront components with natural language prompts.
- Turn natural language prompts into Apex code and suggest effective and accurate code.
- Proactively scan for code vulnerabilities within the developer environment.
- Translate raw data into actionable insights in a conversational interface.
- Enhance data analyst productivity with a natural language assistant for faster data exploration, visualization creation, task automation, and efficient data curation.
- Assist financial advisors in analyzing client spending and savings history for personalized coaching and tailored plans.
- Enable healthcare administrators to reduce patient scheduling no-shows and generate appointment summaries.
- Provide automotive service providers with predictive insights from vehicle data and proactive service scheduling.
- Support college administrators in mapping individual skills and interests to relevant courses for improved workforce readiness.