- Identify specific business processes and workflows for improvement or automation using Salesforce through Tectonic proprietary Discovery Sessions.
- Clearly outline goals and objectives to ensure Quickstart aligns with your needs. The Salesforce Quickstart guide allows you to design a package that works for your company.
Step 2: Choose the Appropriate Salesforce Products
- Select Salesforce products based on your business size, budget, and IT infrastructure.
- Consider the suitability of products for your specific requirements.
Step 3: Choose the Right Salesforce Quickstart Package
- Select a Quickstart package aligned with the chosen Salesforce product.
- Assess the need for customization and the package’s adaptability to your business requirements.
Step 4: Prepare Your Data
- Import and prepare existing data into Salesforce, including customer, lead, and product records.
- Use Salesforce tools like Data Loader and Data.com for data preparation.
Step 5: Customize Your Quickstart Package
- Tailor standard features and functionalities to meet specific business requirements.
- Utilize Salesforce customization tools like Lightning App Builder and Process Builder.
Step 6: Train Your Users
- Conduct user training on capturing and tracking leads, managing cases, generating reports, etc.
- Leverage Salesforce training resources like Trailhead and Salesforce Help.
Step 7: Monitor and Optimize Your Processes
- Continuously monitor and optimize processes for efficiency and improvement.
- Utilize Salesforce analytics and optimization tools such as Einstein Analytics and Salesforce Optimizer.
Benefits of Salesforce Implementation with QuickStart Package
- Speed: Swift deployment with reduced time and effort compared to custom development.
- Cost-effective: Cost savings on development, licensing, and maintenance, maximizing investment value.
- Scalability: Adaptable and scalable for adding users, modules, and features as business needs grow.
- Customizable: Tailorable to meet specific business requirements for optimal value