Enhance usage of Salesforce by a NonProfit Organization
A Community Foundation located in the Northwest United States supported by donors / members that provides philanthropic leadership in the Northwest through awarding of grants and sponsorships to nonprofit organizations, student scholarships, and the coordination of collaborative responses to the region’s complex needs. Nonprofit Success Pack Salesforce.
Leveraging Salesforce to Support Philanthropic leadership
- Community Foundation uses Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack to maintain member data and associated donation records, but the solution was originally configured incorrectly, resulting in:
- Limiting the usage of Salesforce functionality
- Significant steps and time to update / track membership changes
- No tracking of donation receipts sent to members that donated
- Tectonic performed analysis on the existing Nonprofit Success Pack and identified and made improvements. The following activities were performed during the project:
- Identified and corrected existing data gaps via multiple asynchronous batch automations synchronizing membership and donor data between the source system and Salesforce
- Improved processes and Salesforce configurations to keep donating members data up to date in the Salesforce environment
- Developed automations to send receipts to donating members (4 different types of custom PDF Tax Receipts based on defined criteria)
- Developed automations to send pledge notifications to users to follow-up with members
- The Northwest Community Foundation is now able to use Salesforce NPSP to its full potential and leverage automations to bring efficiency and accuracy to the department.
- Tectonic continues to work with this Northwest Community Foundation to further enhance their usage of Salesforce NonProfit Success Pack with additional process improvements and automations
nonprofit success pack salesforce