Utilizing a managed services program for Salesforce can offer numerous benefits to your company:
- Improved Efficiency: These services optimize the utilization of Salesforce, streamline processes, and enhance overall efficiency and productivity.
- Expert Guidance: Access to experienced professionals is a key advantage, as they can maximize your Salesforce investment by providing valuable guidance on best practices and effective strategies.
- Customization: Managed SFDC services allow for tailored customization of your Salesforce implementation, aligning it with your specific needs and goals.
- Ongoing Support: Continuous support and maintenance are provided to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Salesforce platform.
- Cost Savings: Outsourcing Salesforce management to a third-party provider can result in significant cost savings by eliminating the need to hire and train in-house staff for platform management.
- Opting for managed SFDC empowers your company to extract maximum value from your Salesforce investment and align with your business objectives. Tectonic offers Managed Services in various package sizes to optimize the performance of your business.
By hiring experts on a fixed hourly basis instead of full-time, you can pay for actual work hours, eliminating delays and downtime. This flexible agreement model is a preferred choice for businesses and contributes to reducing operational costs.
Depending upon your needs you can purchase cost-effective hours for a reasonable turn around on work or premium hours for high priority projects.
Managed Services provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure the effective functioning of the Salesforce CRM in sync with the evolving needs of the organization.
What is a Salesforce MSP?
The MSP Track is designed by Salesforce for partners that engage with their customers in new ways by offering managed services. Unlike consulting partners involved during sales and implementation, MSP Partners provide services post-implementation or on an ongoing basis.
Salesforce MSP FAQs
What program fees will I need to pay to join the MSP Partner Program?
There are no annual program fees to join the MSP Partner Program.
Can I join both Consulting and Managed Services Provider (MSP) Partner Programs?
Yes. For FY24, the Managed Services Provider (MSP) Partner Program is exclusive to existing Consulting Partners. It’s an opportunity for us to grow the program and bring more value to customers together.
How should I enroll in the MSP Partner Program?
Please submit a case via Partner Community and mention “MSP Enrollment” in the title of the case. Once the case has been received, we will reach out and help you through the enrollment process.
Who is qualified to join the MSP Partner Program?
For FY24, the MSP Partner Program is exclusive to existing Consulting Partners. Partners who offer managed services, agency services, or Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) are qualified to enroll in the MSP Partner Program. These engagements include but are not limited to 6 categories: Administration Services, Support Services, Release & Change Services, Developer & Integration Services, Analytical Services, and AppExchange App Management.
What happens if I don’t accept the Salesforce Partner Program Agreement (SPPA)?
No one from your company will be able to log into the Partner Community until the SPPA is accepted by an authorized agent of your company. Review the SPPA help article for more information about the Salesforce Partner Program Agreement.
How long do I keep my tier?
If you are promoted to a higher tier during the Salesforce Fiscal Year (SFDC FY), you will maintain the highest tier you achieve for the rest of that SFDC FY and the entire next SFDC FY, after which you will be re-evaluated.