Salesforce in a Higher Education Intelligence Solutions Company
Leveraging Salesforce to Support Acquisition and High Organic Growth
Industry: Educational Technology
A Higher Education Software Provider, formed via multiple acquisitions, services more than 1,700 higher education institutions with educational solutions for assessment and accreditation planning, learning outcome, ePortfolios, faculty activity reporting, course evaluation and institutional surveys, and curriculum and catalog management. Salesforce higher ed software provider.
Salesforce Higher Ed Software Provider
- Establish a single Salesforce Org for five organizations (four acquisitions) for use by the combined Sales and Contact Center teams.
- Enhance the Salesforce environment and processes to support future acquisition and organic growth.
- Move to Subscription Pricing.
- Implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ to standardize products, pricing and enhanced reporting. Implemented CPQ to support move to Subscription Pricing. Integrated Intacct for Invoice. creation and Invoice Payments and DocuSign to support Contract Execution.
- Implemented Service Cloud including contacts, cases, knowledge articles to support Email to Case, Web to Case, and Live Agent. Implemented Salesforce Experience Cloud to expose Knowledgebase on a Public Help Site and integrate with the Wootric Survey application.
- Enterprise Solution to Support Growth – Common standard solutions and processes across the enterprise to support growth.
- Enhanced Sales Operations by standardizing Products and Pricing including move to Subscription Pricing.
- Enhanced Business Processes and Reporting and Dashboards to reduce Sales and Customer Support Center’s’ daily activities and to measure Sales and Customer Support Center KPIs.